PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alexander Gabriel de Dios
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Mary and Angel.. Reply with quote

tcacac wrote:
Congratulations and Best Wishes to both of you for your new Baby Boy...
Alexander Gabriel..what a beautiful name..like my grandson's name AJ..
Enjoy Alex and I'm sure Inang Diega is very proud like me..but of course sad too...coz she cannot kiss your baby right away being away from you guys..Take care and regards to everybody there in DC(Paetenians)..

ps..Happy Birthday Tom...Kang Tita

Angel kumusta sa mga pamangkin ko diyan sina Amveth/Nick Valdellon..paki tingnan mo lang ha?
cdtenorio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: alexander gabriel de dios Reply with quote

hi there! my greetings are somewhat late but as they say, better late than never....

anyway, congratulations to both of you, angel and mary, for your new bundle of joy....a source of inspiration....at last, i'm an aunt to my own nephew (i've got lots of nieces and nephews but they're on my husband's side) Smile

angel, it's nice to know how you picked your son's first name....truly a wonder!

mary, i am one with you in your newfound joy as a mother....the happiness is indeed immeasurable....

well, take care always, both of you....regards to anchalee and mommy alice....miss you all....

P.S. please give a pat and hug to isabella for me, ok?
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: alexander gabriel de dios Reply with quote

cdtenorio wrote:
hi there! my greetings are somewhat late but as they say, better late than never....

anyway, congratulations to both of you, angel and mary, for your new bundle of joy....a source of inspiration....at last, i'm an aunt to my own nephew (i've got lots of nieces and nephews but they're on my husband's side) Smile

angel, it's nice to know how you picked your son's first name....truly a wonder!

mary, i am one with you in your newfound joy as a mother....the happiness is indeed immeasurable....

well, take care always, both of you....regards to anchalee and mommy alice....miss you all....

P.S. please give a pat and hug to isabella for me, ok?

Mary says 'Thank you" for your sweet message.
shiecabisidan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Congratulation! Reply with quote

Prof. Angel and Wife
Conratulation sa inyong Newborn,What a Healthy Baby boy!! A very very precious gift from God!!! Yan ngayon eh kumpleto na po kayO!!! Daig nyo ako ha, may lalaki na kayo!!! Laughing
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Congratulation! Reply with quote

shiecabisidan wrote:
Prof. Angel and Wife
Conratulation sa inyong Newborn,What a Healthy Baby boy!! A very very precious gift from God!!! Yan ngayon eh kumpleto na po kayO!!! Daig nyo ako ha, may lalaki na kayo!!! Laughing

Thanks, Shiela. I did not get a chance to see you during my last visit.

Our baby is doing well. We had a second check-up today and he now weighs 8 lbs. and 12 oz. (a gain of 10 oz from his birth weight). Of course, we're still both sleepless at night (my wife and I take turns - I take care of the first half of the evening and she takes care of the baby after midnight). It is also nice that my mother-in-law is with us - (in fact, she probably stays awake longer than both of us - because after all, she is the only experienced one among us). Nonetheless, we all fell blessed and are excited to see, hear, and touch the greatest addition to our family.
TonyB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Congratulations Angel!

cheers!
tony
junchie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: congratulations Reply with quote

to prof angel and mary,

congratulations to both of you for a very special gift from God, a precious little one. all the best.

luchie,jun and ron
ofeliad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Pagbati Reply with quote

Maligayang Bati sa Pagsilang ni Alexander Gabriel, napakagandang pangalan. Salamat sa mga litrato, parang nakadalaw na rin ako riyan. Hangad ko ang lahat ng Mabuti sa inyo Prof Angel at Mary

Alexander Gabriel tandaan mong may ugat ka mula sa isang bayang makasining: Paete. Maligayang Pagdating!

Nagmamahal, nakikipagdiwang,
Opel Ac-ac at Pamilya
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Baby Alexander is doing fine. My wife found this CD
Jack Johnson and Friends
(Sing-a-longs and lullabies for the film
Curious George).
Alexander likes this CD a lot and I use it to comfort
him so that he goes to sleep. Of course, giving him my lectures on
quantum and spectroscopy also does the trick. Anyway, the CD
is really great - it has calming tunes and the lyrics are actually
excellent for kids. I posted in the science lessons a review of
the CD from University of California, San Francisco.

http://paete.org/forums/viewto.....3663#13663
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: A Smiling Alexander Gabriel Reply with quote

Alexander Gabriel with a Smile

jccadang

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: what a smile... Reply with quote

Prof. Angel and Mary,

what a lovely smile, tiyak na libang na libang kayo, he's really a cutie pie, napaka poging bata, mana kay pro.....oopppss Mary pala <lol> joke lang prof.
cdtenorio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Alexander Gabriel de Dios Reply with quote

so nice to see such a sweet smile! (ang cute daw, sabi ni marianne)
oly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Cute Baby Gabriel Reply with quote

Hi Mary and Angel,

What a sweet smile! His guardian angel is playing with him in this smile.

Good luck to all of you and God bless.

Rgds,
Fely
kanoel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is one happy child! He's got yours and Mary's features.
CONGRTATULATIONS!
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Alexander at 6 weeks Reply with quote

6 weeks old

benyd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: your alexander Reply with quote

angel,

looking at those pictures of your son, i can't help but smile as well. aba! natutulog na eh, nakangiti pa rin. alis na alis ang pagod mo sa maghapong trabaho ano? o baka naman ayaw mo ng umalis ng bahay para laruin si alexander Laughing

thanks for sharing his pictures, nakakalugod!

beny
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: your alexander Reply with quote

benyd wrote:
angel,

looking at those pictures of your son, i can't help but smile as well. aba! natutulog na eh, nakangiti pa rin. alis na alis ang pagod mo sa maghapong trabaho ano? o baka naman ayaw mo ng umalis ng bahay para laruin si alexander Laughing

thanks for sharing his pictures, nakakalugod!

beny

Dear Beny;

Thanks for viewing the pictures. You are right, his smile can take away the diffuculty and fatigue of the day. I think we likewise need the smile to compensate for our lack of sleep Smile

-Angel

Photos taken today (Sunday, 22 October 2006)

ma'am warlita

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice viewing the pictures of my additional grandson. Kailan ko nman kaya siya makakalong at mahahalikan? Kapag tumatakbo na siya siguro ano? well, dahil masaya kayo, masaya rin kami. Just continue sending pictures dahil avid fans kami ni Alexander Gabriel. Take care because we always care! God is so good !
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ma'am warlita wrote:
Nice viewing the pictures of my additional grandson. Kailan ko nman kaya siya makakalong at mahahalikan? Kapag tumatakbo na siya siguro ano? well, dahil masaya kayo, masaya rin kami. Just continue sending pictures dahil avid fans kami ni Alexander Gabriel. Take care because we always care! God is so good !

Dear Ma'am Warlita:

Mary and I are taking each day one at a time. It is exhausting but both Mary and I are very happy and are extremely thankful to God.

This time is crucial to Alex development. He goes pretty much on a schedule - will drink about 4 ounces per feeding, does a light sleep for about 20 minutes (sometimes with rapid eye movement (REM)). Experts say that this is the time period in which neurons in the brain are being built. The light sleep is followed by about 40 minutes of a deep sleep (in which the breathing becomes regular and he does not wake up so easily). This is followed again by a light sleep period. He goes through 2-3 cycles of light sleep-deep sleep - at the third cycle, his tiny stomach has finished digesting the milk from the last feeding, so he wakes up during the light sleep period. With this cycle, he wakes up and eats every three hours.

We had a guest from Somalia the other day and he told us about a custom they have in their country. People are not allowed to enter the room where an infant is until the infant is at least 45 days old. I guess this precaution has something to do with the immune system of an infant taking some time to develop. Alex is now 47 days old. He will get his first set of immunization shots in about two weeks. Until then, the doctor advised us not to bring Alex to crowded places which include the church and the shopping malls. One of Alex' granduncles on Mary's side is a priest. He will be visiting us soon and we would like to have him baptize our son.

Alex arrival did change our lives. Both of us now work on Alex schedule, not ours. I help out by taking care of Alex early in the morning and in the evening (when I get home from work) up till midnight. Mary and I will exchange places next Spring when I take my leave of absence from Georgetown and Mary goes back to work.

Ma'am Warlita, thank you for your note and thank you for your prayers. Mary and I know how much you have prayed for us to have a child and now that he is here with us, we hope God will continue to bless him and keep him safe.

Sincerely,
Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: hi gabriel de dios Reply with quote

Laughing look a like yata ni tta mary ahh.lumalaking kamukha ni tta.musta na po kayo dyan.bilis lumaki ni alexander gabriel no ang taas.sabagay may pag mamanahan ng laki.nagsisimba po kami kami kahapon kaso iba na po yata ang kumakanta sa simbahan.sa hapon.kumusta na lang po sa inyo.lalo kay mommy alice.bye
neneth bagalso
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: hi gabriel de dios Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Laughing look a like yata ni tta mary ahh.lumalaking kamukha ni tta.musta na po kayo dyan.bilis lumaki ni alexander gabriel no ang taas.sabagay may pag mamanahan ng laki.nagsisimba po kami kami kahapon kaso iba na po yata ang kumakanta sa simbahan.sa hapon.kumusta na lang po sa inyo.lalo kay mommy alice.bye
neneth bagalso

The parish fired our director (for being mentioned as a lesbian in a website) so Mary and I decided to leave the choir as well.

It is too early to tell who Alexander looks like. But, you're right, he seems to be tall. The pediatrician is guessing that Alex may grow up to be 6 ft. tall.
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: we are happy... Reply with quote

Ang saya, saya namin dito, tuwang tuwa si Ariadne at si Daphne sa pictures ng inyong baby ang cute daw ng mga kuha para ng marunong na agad magpapicture. I'm sure that Mango will be a good boy coz his parents are both good.

Nenett Smile
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: we are happy... Reply with quote

net_feldmann wrote:
Ang saya, saya namin dito, tuwang tuwa si Ariadne at si Daphne sa pictures ng inyong baby ang cute daw ng mga kuha para ng marunong na agad magpapicture. I'm sure that Mango will be a good boy coz his parents are both good.

Nenett Smile

Dear Nenette;

Thanks for viewing the pictures. Fall is here so it is already a bit cold. Here are some photos. We hope that through the internet, his grandmother would be able to see him.

-Angel

Fall is here

dedette villanueva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Prof Angel, kamusta na ang bilis ng panahon ng makita ko sa picture si Alexander ang laki na nya. Hindi makapaniwala si Mac at Mae na may baby ka na excited nga sila na makita esp. Mac kasi another baby boy daw. Pasensya ka na at di kami makadalaw dyan gustuhin man namin eh ang available day off lang nila Stong eh Monday may pasok naman ang mga bata, di bale makikita din namin si Alexander . Kamusta na lang kay Mary at kay Mommy Alice.

God Bless!

Stong and Dedette
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dedette villanueva wrote:
Hi Prof Angel, kamusta na ang bilis ng panahon ng makita ko sa picture si Alexander ang laki na nya. Hindi makapaniwala si Mac at Mae na may baby ka na excited nga sila na makita esp. Mac kasi another baby boy daw. Pasensya ka na at di kami makadalaw dyan gustuhin man namin eh ang available day off lang nila Stong eh Monday may pasok naman ang mga bata, di bale makikita din namin si Alexander . Kamusta na lang kay Mary at kay Mommy Alice.

God Bless!

Stong and Dedette

Hi Dedette;

Thank you for your note and phone call. Here are some new pictures (taken this weekend)

Last edited by adedios on Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum