PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the Paete National HIgh School (PEQMNHS) Slide Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: the Paete National HIgh School (PEQMNHS) Slide Show Reply with quote

dahil Rey is very busy currently forming his own private firm i am now posting the PowerPoint Slide Presentation of the Development of teh PEMNHS and the $20 Club Scholarship Fund Drive. the URL Links are still residing at my PHNO server. if the links do not work please post a quote to let me know. i am rushing this morning so i am unable to preview my post. Mad my apologies for typos.

the links are:
Part 1
http://www.newsflash.org/pnhs2.....rpart1.htm

Part 2
http://www.newsflash.org/pnhs2.....rpart2.htm

This is a Webpage format(powerpoint file converted to html file)
1. If you use the navigation arrows to view slides at your own pace the slide animations may not work and that is due to the file conversion process.

2. but you may click the SLIDE SHOW icon at the bottom right corner of your browser screen to experience the animation and automatic slide transition and still view at your own pace by Right Click your mouse anywhere on the show screen and click NEXT on the popup menu.

The entire QC family are very excited about the UKAYUKAY Fest and very thrilled to see how the students, parents and teachers are very happilly gang-ho about this project their in our hometown. we are behind you and will support you always to help improve even further our national high school learning and teaching standards to global training and learning levels.
God bless!
tlee

Last edited by leeq on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
saida

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: the Paete National HIgh School (PEQMNHS) Slide Show Reply with quote

leeq wrote:

the links are:
Part 1

Part 2

Hi Tita Lee,

In behalf of the parents, teachers, our 150 scholars and the 162 members of the PEQMNHS $20 Club SY 2007-2008……thank you very much for this very nice presentation. Our club has become successful because of people like you who are wholeheartedly, unconditionally and continuously supporting us.

Muli ay tanggapin mo ang aming taos pusong pasasalamat. Sana ay magkasama sama pa tayo sa mga marami pang darating na taon.

Salamat din kay Jun and Lucy for the balikbayan box the Canada chapter is donating to our Ukay2 Festival…..may your tribe increase!
Wink
saida

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: the Paete National HIgh School (PEQMNHS) Slide Show Reply with quote

leeq wrote:

the links are:
Part 1

Part 2

Hi Tita Lee,

In behalf of the parents, teachers, our 150 scholars and the 162 members of the PEQMNHS $20 Club SY 2007-2008……thank you very much for this very nice presentation. Our club has become successful because of people like you who are wholeheartedly, unconditionally and continuously supporting us.

Muli ay tanggapin mo ang aming taos pusong pasasalamat. Sana ay magkasama sama pa tayo sa mga marami pang darating na taon.

Salamat din kay Jun and Lucy for the balikbayan box the Canada chapter is donating to our Ukay2 Festival…..may your tribe increase!
Wink
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: the passion behind the work on the slide presentations Reply with quote

thanks to you too, saida and to all our members of the $20 Club Scholar Fund Drive, the teachers and the parents in Paete.

i would like to remind you again after you open the presentation don't forget to Click the icon SLIDE SHOW at the bottom right corner of the screen. If you are a fast reader, you can still view the slides even on slideshow mode by Right Clicking your mouse button on the slide presentation and click Next on the small menu that shows up. Using the Slide Number > navigation arrows, and not the Slide Show, will not show the animation. some slides with long texts to read are timed for total of one minute and a half.

also, and beware Very Happy a speech is coming Smile:
i think we, all Paetenians here and there, feel from the bottom of our hearts, the same feeling when we start thinking of education for the children in Paete.

we see and hear mega-celebrities and multimillionaires like Ophra who started a school for the children in Africa, like retired Tennis champion Andre Agassi who spends millions of his money establishing the Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy in the US; http://www.agassiprep.org/.... we can't help but share their passion.

and recently i was listening to former President Clinton (on TV) who is presently on tour about education for the third world children spoke about 'helping high- poverty schools become high-performing schools.... of course these people have the money which makes it easier for them, but it is not the money that we applaud in them, it is their PASSION and inspiration to help the children of the world get a better future. we who have less have that passion too for our BatangPaete and their teachers, so i beleive we can be equally able if we stand together...

for example the UkayUkay project is for a school library... how critically important is that for our BatangPaete! helping each other to bring Basic reading and high school texbooks to the school library is a necessity despite the same textbooks are now found on the Internet. first of all our Internet access and our computer labs in the school are still not properly conducive to real learning experience. another goal in the future!

because we are abroad we are collectively in a position to help to continually raise education standards for our schools in Paete by raising student achievements, strengthening teachers quality and increasing parental involvement the best we can. we are many, therefore many ideas from all of us to work with.

the $20 Scholar Club , a simple, down-to-earth system, uncorrupted (i can attest to this and i vow it will never be corrupted or... over my dead body Smile) is successfully implemented and simply and smoothly maintained with results so transparent that we already are seeing where our $20 for one year was used.

so, creating this slide presentation to show the why, the how and the results is a bit of hard work that i enjoyed and did not mind at all because it is for a dream cause. a big dream! and our great desire is to make it come true. it will come true.

ooops, napahaba at naging emotional pa yata (hehehehe! Very Happy) sorry po and i apologize and thank you for your time.
tlee
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum