PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Si Pope Paul at si Erap

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Sisteng Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Si Pope Paul at si Erap Reply with quote

SI POPE PAUL AT SI ERAP

Here is a belated Erap joke when he was still President of the Philippines:

Pope John Paul II was in an airplane on the way to Toronto for the World Youth Day celebration. With him are four other people: President George Bush, Prime Minister Chretien (Canada's Prime Minister), President Joseph Estrada (kunyari ay president pa siya) and a 10 year old boy attending the World Youth Day celebration.

Midway through their flight, the plane had an engine malfunction. The pilot told his five passengers that the plane was about to crash and that there were only four parachutes available to his passengers. One of them will not be able to make it alive.

President Bush grabbed one of the parachutes and said "I'm sorry, Gentlemen, but I'm the President of the most powerful country in the world. My people can not afford to loose me!". He jumped from the airplane.

Prime Minster Chretien grabbed the second parachute and said, "I'm sorry too Gentlemen, but Canada is hosting the World Youth Day, they need me badly" and jumped.

President Erap then told the two remaining passengers: "Very sorry, your Holiness, but I have too many wives and children to feed... They needed me badly too..". He grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The Pope, turned to the little boy and said: "There's only one more parachute left, young boy. Go get it and jump for your life. You're still young, that's your fault, there's so much you have to know". (anyone remember that song?)

"But Pope, we still have two parachutes left," the little boy answered.
"The President of the Philippines grabbed my backpack and jumped!".
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Sisteng Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum