PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Essay Writing Contest - Maraming Salamat...Mabuhay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
odettes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Essay Writing Contest - Maraming Salamat...Mabuhay! Reply with quote

Firstly, I would like to thank Mayor Noel Cadayona for trusting me and my Co-Chairperson Bgy. Capt. Henry R. Ponce, so we could have the freedom to formulate our criteria for the contest and qualifications of the Essay Writing contestants.

Secondly, I would like to thank Vice-Mayor Mutuk Bagabaldo for spending his precious time to take the pictures of the said contest and post them here in USAP PAETE. Unfortunately, he failed to take the pictures of the elementary contestants. He was busy then in the town plaza taking pictures of the Poster-Making Contest.

Our sincere gratitude also goes to the public and private elementary and high school principals/
administrators and concerned teachers who have been very supportive to us in searching and recommending participants for the contest.

I was overwhelmed too by the enthusiasm of the parents of the contestants who seemed more excited and anxious than their children before and after the contest. They indeed served as inspiration to us and the students.

A million thanks to the judges who were really "bigatin"- Ms. Opel Ac-ac- Demyttenaere, Ms. Myra Bgamano Bagalso, Ms. Anna Pamela R. Dela Rosa and Mrs. Nelia Abarca-Valero.

We're looking forward to more challenging contests like this one.

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!

More power to the Patenians International officers and members!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum