PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you Paetenians South.California & Chicago Chap.,US

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IES Family

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Thank you Paetenians South.California & Chicago Chap.,US Reply with quote

Sa lahat ng mga Paetenians na walang sawang tumutulong at sumusuporta para sa Ibaba Elem. School Adopt A-Meal Program...buong puso po kaming nagpapasalamat sa inyo.Napakalaking bagay po ang halagang inyong ipinadala (Php 6 900 from Southern California Chap. and Php 9 270 from Chicago Chap. thru the kindness of Mrs. Sonia Adea Paelmo, Mr. Cesar V. Afuang & Mrs. Warlita A. Valdellon) para sa aming 112 na underweight pupils...MORE BLESSINGS PA PO SA LAHAT NG BUKAS ANG PUSO SA PAGTULONG SA AMING MGA MAG-AARAL.

LOVE...IES FAMILY
cvafuang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you Paetenians South.California & Chicago Chap Reply with quote

IES Family wrote:
Sa lahat ng mga Paetenians na walang sawang tumutulong at sumusuporta para sa Ibaba Elem. School Adopt A-Meal Program...buong puso po kaming nagpapasalamat sa inyo.Napakalaking bagay po ang halagang inyong ipinadala (Php 6 900 from Southern California Chap. and Php 9 270 from Chicago Chap. thru the kindness of Mrs. Sonia Adea Paelmo, Mr. Cesar V. Afuang & Mrs. Warlita A. Valdellon) para sa aming 112 na underweight pupils...MORE BLESSINGS PA PO SA LAHAT NG BUKAS ANG PUSO SA PAGTULONG SA AMING MGA MAG-AARAL.

LOVE...IES FAMILY

Just a little clarification lamang po:

This year's support from Chicago, sent to Ibaba and Quinale Elementary Schools, came about thru the generosity of Drs. Tino & Cora Paelmo. Sila pong mag-asawa ang nagbigay ng buong halaga in behalf of our chapter.

Sana po ay patuloy tayong tumulong sa ating mga kababayan sa ano mang paraan na ating makakayanan.

Let us keep the Paete spirit alive!

cesar
Chicago
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: To Ibaba Elementary School Reply with quote

You are welcome!!!! IES

Let us not forget the late Rosie Madrigal Villarin for her visions of good deeds. She started this Breakfast Program before I even came to live in Southern California. PISoCal is lucky to have Sonia Adea Paelmo to be on the receiving end of this transaction and distributed the funds where it belongs. Thank you, Phil and Sonia.
Mam warlita

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: tHANK YOU pAETENIANS Reply with quote

Just read the posting, thanks for the clarifications, ako lang po ang nagdeliver ng amount sa QES at IES ng Chicago chapter. Pareho lang po kaming magkapatid (Cesar) na gumanap ng paraan kung paano
ito maipadadala at mapapakinabangan ng mga batang nangangailangan sa lalong madaling panahon. At masaya po ako na makatulong kahit sa ganitong paraan. Regards to all
QES family

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nagpapasalamat po kami sa grupo ng mga Paetenians na nasa Southern California Chapter sa pangunguna ni Sonia Adea Paelmo na nagkaloob ng halagang Php 6 900 para sa pagpapatuloy ng aming Adopt-A-Meal Program. Maraming bata ang natutulungan po nito. Sana po huwag kayong magsawa sa pagbibigay ng tulong. Pagpalain po kayo ng Diyos sa tuwina.

QES family

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lubos-lubos po ang aming pasasalamat sa mga Paetenians na nasa CHICAGO CHAPTER,USA sa inyong napakahalagang tulong para sa mga mag-aaral ng Quinale Elem. School. Ang halagang ipinagkaloob po ninyo sa amin (Php 11 587.50) ay aming nagagamit sa pagpapatuloy sa aming Adopt-A-Meal Program. Naisin po namin ay matulungan ang mga bata na sila'y maging malulusog at matatalino at kabahagi po kayo sa tagumpay ng gawaing ito. Maraming maraming salamat pong muli sa kina Drs. Tino & Cora Paelmo at G. Cesar V. Afuang na siyang naging daan para maipadala ang tulong na ito.

MORE BLESSINGS TO COME!

Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Breakfast Program by PISocal Reply with quote

Just a reminder that the PISoCal membership have been part of this breakfast program since past Presidents - Rosie Madrigal Villarin, Teri Africano Bartolome, Sonia Adea Paelmo and Delia Cagayat de Guzman and now under my watch as President. In 2004, the amount was increased to $1800.00 a YEAR ($600.00 per quarter) for a 9-month school year. This pledge will continue on to any incoming PISoCal President. This breakfast program is in addition to any other project that the memberships can afford.
Right now, we are very much involved in the Medical/Dental Mission on February 23 & 24,2009 in Paete. I have acknowledged & sent thank you letters to my members for their generous contributions for the dental supplies already shipped to the Philippines.

I just want to clarify this issue for the sake of my members in Southern California as they demonstrated active participations to achieve our goal to help the people of Paete.

Fely Baldemor

Last edited by Fely Baldemor on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mam warlita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal and sincere thanks to the new president of the southern California Chapter. to a beautiful friend Fely Baldemor. You're prestigious organization support on the adapt a meal program started when Im still the principal in Quinale Elementary School. With the support of past presidents: Sonia, a classmate, Delia Cagayat de Guzman, my former pupil in Grade V and of course thru the kind support also of another classmate, Rosie. I retired last may 10 this year and so happy to know that your support is increasing and will continue as planned. I wish the staff and teachers of QES will continue to commit their time and voluntary service to support the needing malnourished children in the school. The ministry of giving them your love and compassion inspite of your bountiful work in school will be blessed by our LORD Jesus Christ. Please carry on and keep it up ... Regards to all
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum