PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlene Alegre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School Reply with quote

Pictures from Quinale - July - August 2005
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Arlene, for sharing these photos with us.
tcdedios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School Reply with quote

Hi Arlene,

Kumusta na?

Maraming salamat sa pagbahagi nitong mga litrato. Oo nga pala, paki-add itong aking yahoo id tcdedios@yahoo.com sa yahoo mesesnger mo.

God bless,
Thom
leeq

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School Reply with quote

Wow! beautiful pix Arlene, nakalayout pa in color!! wow again! i want more pictures
Very Happy Wink Laughing

congratulations to you all! and again and again big thank you to Prof. Angel de Dios!!
looking forward to see you all again in Quinale next time! warm regards,
tlee
arlene cagayat alegre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School Reply with quote

Hi! tita lee

kumusta na po uli..mis ko na po conversation natin thru web cam
we will send another pictures soon..ipon pa po kami ni mamlili ng magagandang pix.

always take care po and God Bless Smile
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arlene;

It was nice chatting with you and Mang Victor. Till next time. Please send my best regards to Ma'm Lili.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School Reply with quote

tcdedios wrote:
Hi Arlene, Kumusta na?

kumusta din

Naiadd ko na po sa messenger.

always busy po yung LCD proj. kc different classes enteed here at QEs Comp. room.
thanks po sa additional knowledge sa paggawa ng different test.
leeq

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: New Pictures from Quinale Elementary School Reply with quote

arlene, anytime you are and/or you and the Quinale teachers are free invite me on the Messenger or warn me via email <leeq@sympatico.ca> of time and day and we will webchat again, for sure. i am normally online everyday from 4 am to 7 am. but i can make time at other times too.

if there are still PC stuff you all need to brush up on... anything like any Micsrosoft Office program, Internet, PC bugs like the error messages you get on your screen, let me know and we will discuss them via email.

also, if you don't have time to complete your profile here at Usap, so we can see your beautiful face also like Anne and Mam Warlita, send us your photo via email and we will include it on your profile. kamaganak ka baga nina Fred Cagayat? BTW: si Tet baga ay hindi nago-online? i miss her also!
all for now?
tlee
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arlene:

I just wanted to share with you the good news that with just a a little more than a couple of weeks in classes here in Arlington, Bernard Yves Bagalso has started to shine in his class - getting A's in all his subjects. I am sure Quinale is very proud of him. And we are!

-Angel
arlene cagayat alegre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Barnard Yves getting A's Reply with quote

admin wrote:
Arlene:

I just wanted to share with you the good news that with just a a little more than a couple of weeks in classes here in Arlington, Bernard Yves Bagalso has started to shine in his class - getting A's in all his subjects. I am sure Quinale is very proud of him. And we are!

-Angel

Kumusta po prof.

we're proud that Yves Bernard continue to shine although he's new in Arlington...talagang iba ang mga bagalso then may support pa morally galing sa paetenians there like you prof.

Prof although we're not always posting but in our hearts (quinalians) nor in my heart we're not forget you and other paetenians. we miss you prof

P.S. Few days ago quinale pupils getting better especially in mathematics coz they got 1st in mathrathon quiz bee and math challenge in district level and even in other subject like HEKASI (Civics) Very Happy
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Arlene:

It is nice to hear from you and I am very happy to hear that the math skills of Quinalians are improving. I hope we continue to improve the learning across the board, that is, the entire student population of Paete.

My wife also made the comment regarding Bernard and she noticed that he is very smart. The classes in Arlington, unlike in New Orleans, are really smaller in size (15 as opposed to 40) so I am confident that Bernard will receive a very good education. The Arlington county schools are also regarded as among the best in the country.

I also miss you all, but we will see each other again. Take care and God bless.
nievesb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you for the support! Reply with quote

I would like to thank Prof and ma'am Arllene for the regards and support.
It was really different in here than New Orleans,mostly the education......I would also congratulate the Quinalians winning math competitions.
MABUHAY ANG QUINALIANS!!

Bernard Bagalso,
from Kenmore M.S
mam lili

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Congratulation Quiz bee 05 Reply with quote

Truly all the quinalians are rejoicing to all the blessings Bernard is achieving! Kahit dito sa Paete District, nakukuha ng mga naiwan mong kaklase ang panalo sa mga contest. Pero syempre, ibang-iba ang sa iyo. Congrats at best wishes ... more.... more!. Talagang very inspiring sa mga teachers at syempre sa akin bilang head of the school ang ganitong mga accomplishments. TO GOD BE THE GLORY !!!!
mam lili

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Nw pictures from Quinale Elem school Reply with quote

Very, very inspiring ang mga accomplishments mo Bernard. The teachers and as head of this school, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! DO more ... more... more! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! many hugs from me. Take care
brave boy!
nievesb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Big Thanks y'all! Reply with quote

I'm very suprised what happen earlier this morning!I didint know that I have a big chance of possibility going to the Intensified honors.I give you all big big big thanks to all for the suport and blessings..........................................
.........@@@@@......@@....@@.......@........@@......@@.....@@......@@.....@@@@
..............@...........@@....@@....@....@....@@.......@@....@@.....@@.......@@....
..............@...........@@@@@...@.........@..@@@....@@....@@...@@.........@@....
..............@...........@@....@@..@.........@..@@@@.@@....@@......@@......@@@@
..............@...........@@....@@..@.........@...@@..@@@.....@@.......@@.........@@
..............@...........@@....@@..@.........@...@@.....@@.....@@........@@...@@@@
..................................................(It says "thanks")....................................

-Bernie Bagalso Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum