Beth Afurong former Carola St Sampaloc, Mla Resident
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Usap Paete

#1: Beth Afurong former Carola St Sampaloc, Mla Resident Author: SomygaLocation: Somy G. Asido PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:20 pm
    —
Baka kung sinong mayroong alam kong nasaan ngayon si Beth Afurong na dating
nakatira sa Carola St, Sampaloc Mla. Ang dati niyang kababata at kaibigan,
Becky Telesforo kapatid ni Lulu (asawa ko) ay gusto niyang makabalita, Salamat ng marami.
-----------------------------------------
To
webmaster@paete.org
Today at 10:07 AM
Hello and good day to the web guru,

I thank you so much for creating the site and I salute you for organizing it.

My name is Becky Albino and I hope to reunite with our former neighbours, particularly Elizabeth. My family reside in Carola Street, Sampaloc, Manila. Our street became colourful when the Afurongs moved in. The Cadang's used to rent in one of our apartments and have met the family of the Asido's.

Please extend my best regards to Beth and I hope her family (I believe Beth's married name is Domingo), and the entire Afurong family are doing great. I truly hope this way will help me in getting in touch with them because the last tel. No. I was given is no longer in service.

Cheers to the Paetenians for your artistic gift to the world and all the best to your organization,

Sincerely,

Becky

Sent from my iPad

#2: Elizabeth Afurong Author: Hyunae Afurong PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:44 am
    —
Good evening, I'm a nephew of Elizabeth Afurong. She's here at Paete, Laguna. And she said that if you have your facebook account, so we can chat or skype.

#3: Thank you. Author: SomygaLocation: Somy G. Asido PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:32 pm
    —
Thank you Hyunae, she (Becky) will contact you sa FB.

#4: Elizabeth Afurong Author: Hyunae Afurong PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:50 am
    —
Okay, sir. Thank you. My facebook account is same as my username here. Have a good day. God bless.

USAP PAETE -> Usap Paete

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1