The European Tourists
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Usap Paete

#1: The European Tourists Author: Paetenians in Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:54 am
    —
Our first Summit Visitors: Ver and Minda Madrinan. Welcome to Switzerland.

Virgil and Minda by the brige near the Beargarden in Bern City

Virgil and Minda with the smallest smart car

Minda and Ver with Bears in Bern

Minda in front of Bern`s Cathedral

Virgil and Minda in Interlaken

Virgil and Minda in Luzern

#2: European tourist Author: maglalayag PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:12 am
    —
Nice pictures Ver, kadarating ko laang dito sa Zurich kagabi (from Frankfurt - late na kaya di nakaabot sa Paetenian Switzerland party). Anyway ina-update naman ako ni Sheba ngayon (oo kinalampag ko sila kaninang umaga after 1 hour drive from Hotel au Zur - driving courtesy of the hotel owner) at ni Vilma Cadang ng mga naging happenings ninyo kagabi.

#3: wow Author: amorkLocation: Amor Kagahastian PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:53 am
    —
nice pictures ka ver and ka minda! hope you'll enjoy your stay there.

regards,
amor

#4: how sweet Author: net_feldmannLocation: Nenett Bagalso PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:56 pm
    —
Mang Virgil and Inang Minda

Ang sweet naman ng mga pictures nyo , a perfect couple , enjoy your vacation Razz Very Happy

Nenett

#5: Re: how sweet Author: vermadLocation: Jersey City, NJ, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:39 pm
    —
net_feldmann wrote:
Mang Virgil and Inang Minda: Ang sweet naman ng mga pictures nyo , a perfect couple, enjoy your vacation Razz Very Happy Nenett

Nenett: Thanks for the compliment and wishes. As you wished, we did enjoy our stay in Switzerland. I only saw these pictures lately after we came back from Switzerland last Wednesday, 8/2. I hope you get to see Switzerland some time during your lifetime. It is a beautiful country, like one big postcard.

#6: Re: wow Author: vermadLocation: Jersey City, NJ, USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 pm
    —
amork wrote:
nice pictures ka ver and ka minda! hope you'll enjoy your stay there. regards, amor

You said WOW! Yes, Amor, that is the best word to describe Switzerland. Thanks for the compliment and wishes. As you wished, we did enjoy our stay in Switzerland. I only saw these pictures lately after we came back from Switzerland last Wednesday, 8/2. I hope you get to see Switzerland some time during your lifetime. It is a beautiful country, like one big postcard.

#7: Re: how sweet Author: net_feldmannLocation: Nenett Bagalso PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:21 pm
    —
[quote="vermad]

Nenett: Thanks for the compliment and wishes. As you wished, we did enjoy our stay in Switzerland. I only saw these pictures lately after we came back from Switzerland last Wednesday, 8/2. I hope you get to see Switzerland some time during your lifetime. It is a beautiful country, like one big postcard.[/quote]

Mang Virgil

Baka po sakali makapunta kami diyan pag tumama kami sa lotto (LOL) Very Happy Razz pupuntahanko po silang lahat (LOL) uli.

Nenett

#8: wow again Author: amorkLocation: Amor Kagahastian PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:29 am
    —
ka ver,

it seems to me that you are really fascinated with your swiss summit. kumbaga sa usap payti ay ganadong-ganado ka at sasabihin mong baina ay karirikit!

one thing more, your pics with ka minda are so lovely, like those of the honeymooners. (taob sina kris aquino at james yap, who currently are on tour).

even in my dreams, i will cherish the beauty of switzerland (europe in general) by remembering the photos you beautiful people have posted in the ML and Usap.

thanks,
amor Wink Wink Wink

USAP PAETE -> Usap Paete

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1