Tina Carolino's 50th Birthday Party
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Wok with Somy (cook, work, walk)

#1: Tina Carolino's 50th Birthday Party Author: SomygaLocation: Somy G. Asido PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 am
    —
Tina Carolino’s SURPRISE 50th Birthday Party

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. & Mrs. Rey Carolino
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rey the master/coordinator/planner/manager talks about the the preparation of the surprise party. All sacrifices put in the party is all worth it for deserving mother and to a godly wife.

“Thank you mom, although you don’t give me allowance due to recession time”, he said and he added
“But I love you with all my heart..you’re the best mom!”

Christian said, “Ever since I was born till now that I am 16, you have always been there for me, I just want
to thank you for everything you have done for me until I am grown up.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
My plate full of food, yam yam, pancit, chicken, minudo, lumpia.vegetable....yummy yummy leche flan, fruits, and buko pie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina - Blowing of the candles. 50th Birthday

The Birthday celebrant & organizer/husband.

A song dedicated to Tina – “ I just called to say, I love you” by Aurea Rocamora.

Ron also dedicated a Filipino song….
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dancing, line dancing SAYAWAN naman....

The Professional Dancing Instructor Noli Eugenio and Somy Asido

Noli Eugenio, my fraternity brother and wife Morna and Lulu and myself.

The celebrant, Tina and the family with us….Thank you Carolino family for inviting us to Tina
SURPRISE 50th Birthday Party…What a thrill it was full of suspense and excitements.
May you have more 50 blessed year to come!!!! God Bless you!!!

#2: Maraming Salamat Author: reycLocation: Rey Carolino PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:42 pm
    —
Pareng Somy,

Maraming salamat sa pag-dalo ninyo ni Mareng Lulu sa 50th ni Misis. It meant a lot. Salamat din sa pagkuha mo ng mga pictures.

Medyo hindi ako masyadong nagagawi sa ating Forum dahil medyo busy at kailangang kumayod ng husto.. Anyway, talagang nakakaaliw puntahan itong Forum mo... Keep it up...

Pareng Rey

USAP PAETE -> Wok with Somy (cook, work, walk)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1