PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The European Tourists

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paetenians in Switzerland

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: The European Tourists Reply with quote

Our first Summit Visitors: Ver and Minda Madrinan. Welcome to Switzerland.

Virgil and Minda by the brige near the Beargarden in Bern City

Virgil and Minda with the smallest smart car

Minda and Ver with Bears in Bern

Minda in front of Bern`s Cathedral

Virgil and Minda in Interlaken

Virgil and Minda in Luzern
maglalayag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: European tourist Reply with quote

Nice pictures Ver, kadarating ko laang dito sa Zurich kagabi (from Frankfurt - late na kaya di nakaabot sa Paetenian Switzerland party). Anyway ina-update naman ako ni Sheba ngayon (oo kinalampag ko sila kaninang umaga after 1 hour drive from Hotel au Zur - driving courtesy of the hotel owner) at ni Vilma Cadang ng mga naging happenings ninyo kagabi.
amork

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

nice pictures ka ver and ka minda! hope you'll enjoy your stay there.

regards,
amor
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: how sweet Reply with quote

Mang Virgil and Inang Minda

Ang sweet naman ng mga pictures nyo , a perfect couple , enjoy your vacation Razz Very Happy

Nenett

vermad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: how sweet Reply with quote

net_feldmann wrote:
Mang Virgil and Inang Minda: Ang sweet naman ng mga pictures nyo , a perfect couple, enjoy your vacation Razz Very Happy Nenett

Nenett: Thanks for the compliment and wishes. As you wished, we did enjoy our stay in Switzerland. I only saw these pictures lately after we came back from Switzerland last Wednesday, 8/2. I hope you get to see Switzerland some time during your lifetime. It is a beautiful country, like one big postcard.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vermad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: wow Reply with quote

amork wrote:
nice pictures ka ver and ka minda! hope you'll enjoy your stay there. regards, amor

You said WOW! Yes, Amor, that is the best word to describe Switzerland. Thanks for the compliment and wishes. As you wished, we did enjoy our stay in Switzerland. I only saw these pictures lately after we came back from Switzerland last Wednesday, 8/2. I hope you get to see Switzerland some time during your lifetime. It is a beautiful country, like one big postcard.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: how sweet Reply with quote

[quote="vermad]

Nenett: Thanks for the compliment and wishes. As you wished, we did enjoy our stay in Switzerland. I only saw these pictures lately after we came back from Switzerland last Wednesday, 8/2. I hope you get to see Switzerland some time during your lifetime. It is a beautiful country, like one big postcard.[/quote]

Mang Virgil

Baka po sakali makapunta kami diyan pag tumama kami sa lotto (LOL) Very Happy Razz pupuntahanko po silang lahat (LOL) uli.

Nenett

amork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: wow again Reply with quote

ka ver,

it seems to me that you are really fascinated with your swiss summit. kumbaga sa usap payti ay ganadong-ganado ka at sasabihin mong baina ay karirikit!

one thing more, your pics with ka minda are so lovely, like those of the honeymooners. (taob sina kris aquino at james yap, who currently are on tour).

even in my dreams, i will cherish the beauty of switzerland (europe in general) by remembering the photos you beautiful people have posted in the ML and Usap.

thanks,
amor Wink Wink Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum