PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grave site of Primitivo Ac-ac

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joannac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Grave site of Primitivo Ac-ac Reply with quote

Hello all,

Does anyone know the grave site of Lolo Primitivo Ac-ac? I remember visiting it every year when I was little, but I was never aware of where it actually was. Is it in Paete? Can someone take a picture and post it here?

Thanks,

Joanna
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Joanna,

Below are the photos of your Lolo Promitivo's grave site (with flowers on top of it). It is also where the remains of your Lola Nene's sister Inocencia Baes Cadapan and latter's daugther Rita Baes Cadapan were buried. BTW, it is located inside the Municipal Cemetery of Paete

You will also notice on the right side, the grave of your Lola Nene's other sister Natalia Baes Roque.

Above is a bonus photo of your Lola Catalina Ac-ac Edquitao (younger sister of your Lolo Primitivo) together with her husband Gregorio Edquitao
joannac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Thank you for the picture Reply with quote

Thank you for the picture Kuya Mutuk...specially of lola Catalina. I hope I'm not being a pest, but can you please take a picture of the name on the grave site. I'm a little confused, I don't remember this at all...but that was a long time ago and maliit pa ako noon.

Salamat uli,

Joanna
joannac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: help...please clarify because i am confused Reply with quote

Can anyone please tell me if it is common practice to bury the remains of other relatives in a grave site that is already in use in Paete or in the Philippines? I am having a hard time understanding why my grandmother's sister's and niece's remains are buried in the same grave site as my grandfather's remains are buried. Did I read the captions correctly? Gulong-gulo lang ang utak ko. Shouldn't their remains be in a Baes grave site?

Thank you for your patience. I know I have tons of questions.

Joanna
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joanna,

Would rather answer it privately to avoid possible mis-understanding with your Baes-Cadapan relatives. Pls. check it out on our group forum, The Ac-ac Connection.

Thanks and regards,
Kuya Mutuk

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum