PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A day with PISOCAL Chapter President in Paete

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: A day with PISOCAL Chapter President in Paete Reply with quote

August 22, 2006 - It's my pleasure to be with PISOCAL Chapter President Delia Cagayat de Guzman, her husband Rudy and sister Ampy Cagayat Tiongco on that day while they were visiting schools and a friend.

Below are some photos of their activities during that day.

We visited UP-PEQMNHS (upper palengke).From L to R: Rudy de Guzman, Delia Cagayat de Guzman, Senia M. San Juan and Ampy Cagayat Tiongco.

Then we proceeded to Ibaba Elem School. We were welcomed by Mam Daisy Madrinan.

Ampy Cagayat Tiongco gave their contributions for the feeding program for the pupils same way they did with the other 2 elem. schools PES and QES when they visited them early that morning.

Group picture with the teachers of Ibaba Elem School.

Followed by a visit to the PEQMNHS located at the hi-way. We were able to talk with Mam Mhel Basa Avino and Sir Frederick Byrd of the PEQMNHS regarding present situation affecting the school. Yung bldg. sa likod as backgroud ay yung pinagagawa ni Tony Basa na resort daw sabi ni Mhel.

At siyempre, ang pagdalaw namin kay Mareng Ives Valdecantos Silo sa kanilang bahay sa Bagumbayan. Muli pong nagkita ang magkaibigan at dating magkaklase. kumustahan at kwentuhang umaatikabo po ang naganap hanggang sa doon na kami abutin ng dilim.

Rudy, Delia and Ampy,

Maraming salamat po sa walang sawa nyong pag tulong sa ating bayan at sa mga magagandang plano nyo pa para sa bayan ng Paete.

Mabuhay po ang Paetenians!!!

Mutuk

p.s.

Paparazzi I,

medyo late na po ang reporting ko at ngayon lang po uli nakatyempo. Razz Razz

Paparazzi II Wink

Ludy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Hello Paparazzi II!!! Reply with quote

Aba...salamat at nakita ko ang sister kong si Yves...mabuti naman at naka tsikahan nyo...inip na kami dito sa paghihintay ng papers nila ni remy...ang tagal na nung petition ko sa kanila aba...1989 pa!!! Mas mahusay ang therapy dito, baka sakaling mas mabilis ang pagbalik ng function ng left arm ni Yves.

Salamat po vice...paparazzi...ano kaya ang susunod mong title? he he he nag i-istir laang po!!!

Vice, paki alagaan naman ang Friday performance ng ating GIG...pleasssseeee...salamat po...
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: