PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Very Well done, Switzerland!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Very Well done, Switzerland! Reply with quote

I have compiled all the photos uploaded by our very satisfied Summit visitors in the Summit 2006 website at:

http://pieurope.paete.org/

Check them all out. Para na rin kayong nakasali sa summit.

Congratulations to the Summit Host for a very successful Summit. Looking at the photos of the Welcome Dinner, the Picnic and the Tour, it looks like a very well organized and very well planned summit. Our NE and Canada chapters will learn a lot from the manner in which you have organized this one. You gave us a lot of ideas for the next summits.

The Welcome Dinner Party was awesome! Meron pang cultural presentation ang host chapter na kumpleto sa costume. Very nice! I like your Dinner venue. Parang Swiss Chalet ano? The picnic venue was also very appropriate I think because it reminds us of our very own Benditang Tubig. Beautiful. Wish we were there.

I'm sure all the fortunate summit visitors all went home saying it was a
trip that was well worth all their pennies. Yon naman ang kagandahan ng
annual summit natin-- you get a chance to meet and socialize with our
kababayans and at the same time get a "heavily discounted" tour of the
summit place courtesy of the Summit organizers.

The success of the Summit 2006 in Switzerland is a good "come-on" to next year's Summit to be hosted by the PI NorthEast Chapter. Baby- meron na ba kayong tentative dates and agenda? And don't forget the Summit 2008 will be here in Toronto in conjuntion of our Chapter's 25th Anniversary in July 2008. Ten-ten, madami na baga kayong naiipon nina Mory para doon Very Happy ?

To all the Swiss Family Paetenians who worked hard for the success of the
Summit 2006, THANK YOU and Congratulations for a job really well done
amork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: very well said, rey Reply with quote

rey, i am with you all the way in giving praises to the swiss summit.
although i'm just a participant-spectator through the posted pictures. i felt so satisfied and overwhelmed with what i read and saw. congratulations to the hosts and to the "european tourists". mabuhay ang mga taga-paete!

thanks rey for consolidating all the pictures.

regards,

mam amor Laughing Laughing Laughing
aureliap

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rey..now we have an easy access..

Hi Swiss people,

Thank you very much for your kind hospitality, specially to our landlord Edith, Andreas n Sandro. I truly enjoy every minute of my stay. Ka Fely, Sheba you guys are amazing..at sa lahat lahat ng taga Paete dyan..My heart to your heart..Kasing tamis ng Swiss Chocolate ang pagmamahal na pinadama nyo sa amin at kasing liwanag ng Swiss Crystal ang pag tangkilik ninyo sa amin. I am so lucky at na experience ko ito.

Let me share to you the pictures I took. enjoy..
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/.....FBRhAeY0Yn

Maraming maraming salamat..

See you all in Summit 2007 New York/New Jersey

Baby Pascual
oly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Salamat Baby. Reply with quote

Kumusta na kayo diyan?

Salamat ng marami sa shared pictures mo. Napaka gagandang lahat at I was so happy to view them all. Talagang kayong mga guests namin ay super!

I am so glad that everything went so good in this summit, no hard rain, good weather, no any bad accident and very enjoyed ang lahat. Most of all, we are all happy to meet each other and to talk each other. That was so unforgetable.

I wish you more success Baby in all your undertakings. Good luck, good health and God bless you and all your family members.

Regards,
Fely
oly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Salamat Rey Reply with quote

Rey, you are also a part of our summit kahit hindi kayo nakapunta. Sa iyo nagmula itong ating mga summit na ito at kami ay nagpapasalamat din sa iyo. You are still the man behind this activties and I know you still feel so responsible. thanks for all your help of posting our pictures and the arrangements of our invitation. Lalo sigurong masaya kung nakadating din kayo ano?

More power to you!

Rgds,
Fely
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum