PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Liceo de Paete"

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: "Liceo de Paete" Reply with quote

Magandang araw po!Nitong umaga lang po ay sumali ang Liceo de Paete sa 1st Brain Quest ng Chowking at magalak po naming ibinabalita na itinanghal po sina Chella Marie D. Valdivia at Jamielyn C. Cainto bilang Grand Champions!

Binigyan po ng medal at cash prize ang mga nagwagi.
aLbEn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: congratz!!! Reply with quote

oi congrats ulet seneo....

laki ring pera inuwi nyu sa school...

ahehe....

galing nyu!

(kami naman po yung nag-second, from liceo de pakil, ako po si alben rome bagamano bagabaldo, first time ko lang po magpost dito,hehe... kasama ko rin po si aeron afunggol ruazol)

Shocked Razz
kabangchuay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Congratulations mga Batang Paete! Kay Chela Marie (anak ng classmate kong si Chelly), kay Jamie (anak ni ka Vicky), kay Alben (inaanak ko, anak ni Marita) at ke Aeron (kanino kang anak?). Pakikumusta na lang ako sa mga parents ninyo. Mabuhay!!! Very Happy

tita Jojie
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Si Chem po yung nasa itaas na me hawak ng supot, naka yellow shirt si at si Jamie naman yung nasa baba na kumukuha/sumasalo ng supot, naka white shirt.

Congrats Chem and Jamie , Alben and Aeron !!!

Tumangap po ang Liceo de Paete dahil sa panalo nina Chem at Jamie ng 100,000.00 pesos na cash prize. Open invitational po pala yung 1st Brain Quest ng Chowking sa lahat ng high school sa buong Laguna.

Si Chem nga po pala yung naelect na Mayor sa katatapos na pagdiriwang na Linggo ng Kabataan.
albugeng_21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Congratulations! Reply with quote

kabangchuay wrote:
Congratulations mga Batang Paete! Kay Chela Marie (anak ng classmate kong si Chelly), kay Jamie (anak ni ka Vicky), kay Alben (inaanak ko, anak ni Marita) at ke Aeron (kanino kang anak?). Pakikumusta na lang ako sa mga parents ninyo. Mabuhay!!! Very Happy

thanks po! ninang jojie, musta po? MERRY CHRISTMAS! Razz

inde ko rin po kilala parents ni aeron, pero classmate ko siya and may lahing paete rin po, in fact taga-rito rin po siya sa paete but now residing in Pakil and dito rin po siya nag-aral ng elementary tsaka naging councilor po dati nung Linggo ng Kabataan when we were in grade six...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Congratulations to the Champions, Chem and Jamie.
You bring real pride and joy to your family and your
school. With your achievement any alumnus too of the
Liceo(SSHS) would find this a cause for rejoicing.
Congrats also to you Alben, and thanks for posting
the good news. As small expression of appreciation
from an alumnus am giving the Champions a pocket
book each. Alben, kindly ask Chem and Jamie which
title they prefer from these: 1)The Little Prince
2) Catcher in the Rye 3)Jonathan Livingstone Seagull
or Hope for the Flowers(bigger than pocketbk). Which-
ever title they leave out that would be my gift to you
for being the second best.
Again, Congratulations!

Best regards,
ted dono
(sshs,batch '72)
aLbEn_21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

catcher in the rye Question
teddono

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: catcher in the rye Reply with quote

hi alben,

you prefer the "catcher in the rye"? ok, this you'll get.
how about jamie and chem's choices of pocketbk titles?
kindly ask them, then when you three have confirmed
your prefered pocketbk titile i'll send the books to my
sister Len Dono to give them to the three of you.

keep on learning, that's your privelege.

rgds,

mang ted
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: "Liceo de Paete" Reply with quote

congratulations! you make us proud here abroad.
BTW: does LICEO de PAETE have already their own website? about time!?? di ba? i am sure there are many here who can help! if there is already one give us the URL so we can link it to the main paete.org website.
tlee

Guest wrote:
Magandang araw po!Nitong umaga lang po ay sumali ang Liceo de Paete sa 1st Brain Quest ng Chowking at magalak po naming ibinabalita na itinanghal po sina Chella Marie D. Valdivia at Jamielyn C. Cainto bilang Grand Champions!

Binigyan po ng medal at cash prize ang mga nagwagi.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: "Liceo de Paete" Reply with quote

leeq wrote:
BTW: does LICEO de PAETE have already their own website? about time!?? di ba? i am sure there are many here who can help! if there is already one give us the URL so we can link it to the main paete.org website.
tlee

Here is the future website of Liceo De Paete
http://www.ldpaete.info
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: "Liceo de Paete" Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
leeq wrote:
tlee

Here is the future website of Liceo De Paete
http://www.ldpaete.info

good start! we'll wait for the contents. keep it up, when it is finished we'll help you publish it via the domain of www.paete.org or www.newsflash.org
good luck and more power!
tlee
aLbEn_21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mang ted, i have already received your gift two weeks ago. thank you very much! i really appreciate it...
victor michael ramos

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: CoNGRaTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

congratz sa lahat ng nag-graduate sa liceo de paete!!!!lalo na kay chella marie valdivia at jamielyn cainto at sa lahat ng graduates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Shocked
chem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: pocket book.. Reply with quote

hallo po! Smile ngayon lang po uli ako naka-visit dito sa paete.org.. thank you nga po pala sa mga bumati..

interested po ako dun sa little prince na book,mang ted..hehe.. : Wink medyo late na po ba ang pag respond ko?pero sana po ok pa po..hehe..marami pong salamat! Very Happy
chem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Thank you po mang Ted! Reply with quote

As the saying goes,"It's better late than never".

Mang Ted, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude for the gift you gave me last March. I really appreciate it. I already started to read the book and it's good. Very Happy

Thank you po! God bless!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum