PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First webcam conversation with the schools

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: First webcam conversation with the schools Reply with quote

To Arlene Alegre, Ma'm Warlita and QES teachers;

I was so happy to be able to talk with all of you "live" and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I miss you all and this made me very happy.

Sincerely,
Angel Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ma'm lili

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: First web cam ...... Reply with quote

Praise God! everynbody is excited talaga, lalo na si m'am arlene at anne.
Chatting with tlee and prof with all smiles, talagang nakakatuwa. Isipin lang
nasa malayo kayo, kitang-kita na ngayon. Amazing work of God, and you as instruments. Saludo na po kaming mga quinalians talaga! Wish na matutuhan ng 2 computer tchrs ko ito at pag-expert na sila mag-floflow na ito sa aming lahat. More dreams to acccomplish .... yes, we will be with you. Regards again
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma'm Lili, Anne and Arlene, thanks for the time you spent with TLee and me. I will be in Chicago until Sunday, but I will have internet access - so I can still be reached.

TLee and I really enjoyed the chat - I will ask Ka Noel to provide you with your own webcam. Till next time. God bless.
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma'm Lili;

Ka Noel just wrote me an email saying that he will start looking for a webcam - as well as the screen, and find out how much they cost.

Take care and God bless.
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: i suggest Reply with quote

Prof. Angel,

I suggest A4 Tech webcam, malinaw po ito at mura kita ang ganda ng mga teacher ito po ang aking ginagamit.

Nenett
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please send this info to Ka Noel - Many thanks.
vermad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: i suggest Reply with quote

net_feldmann wrote:
I suggest A4 Tech webcam, malinaw po ito at mura kita ang ganda ng mga teacher ito po ang aking ginagamit.

Nenett: My prediction, webcam will be the next Paetenian craze. How much is your model A4 Tech?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: hello po Reply with quote

Mang Virgil,

P 1, 100.00 lang po ito, ito rin po ang ginagamit ko minsan pag me mga nagpapakuha ng 2x2 at 1x1 picture dito sa shop

Nenett
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma'm Lili:

Another request; if you have the opportunity, could you kindly relate our new experience to vice mayor Mutuk. I am sure this type of technology is relevant to his proposed computer center inside the Sangguniang Bayan. I could imagine that this would be very good for families with overseas workers and if the municipal government could provide this communication vehicle for them, I think it will certainly be a big help. It would also be nice to talk with the vice mayor and the councilors (and, of course, ka Noel) sometime via the webcam. Perhaps we could invite him to visit Quinale one of these days so that we could chat. Maraming salamat po. God bless.
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: i suggest Reply with quote

net_feldmann wrote:

Nenett;

Also, if you have the time and the opportunity, it will be nice to demonstrate this to the mayor and the vice mayor.

Thanks.
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: hello prof Reply with quote

hello prof. angel

nagpunta na dito si mayor sa shop ko kahapon at tiningnan nya yung web cam , ok naman daw at malinaw, pero di ko alam kung ganito ang kukunin nya kasi gusto eh me mic, sabi ko ang eh nilalagyan na lang ng headset

nenett
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mic is important so that not just one person could talk with us. We would like anyone who is watching to be able to speak to us (like last time, the principal and two other teachers were present - if we have a head set, only the person wearing the head set can talk)
tcdedios

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adedios wrote:
The mic is important so that not just one person could talk with us. We would like anyone who is watching to be able to speak to us (like last time, the principal and two other teachers were present - if we have a head set, only the person wearing the head set can talk)

Check this link if this can help: http://www.labtec.com/index.cf.....p;crid2=10
Marietta Umali

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Prof.Angel de Dios Reply with quote

Dear Sir ,
Gusto ko rin po sana siyang makausap live through webcam.How can I contact you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum