PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ar-jhay & associartes: just been to your site...:-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Ar-jhay & associartes: just been to your site...:-) Reply with quote

Cool very cool! enjoyed learning more and recent news and info about your school, etc... keep up the good work. i found the Guestbook inside the Contact Us page so i signed it. if you will, perhaps you can add the word 'Guestbook' on the Contact Us link nav bar so visitors can see it right away. it could look like this CONTACT US/GUESTBOOK on your Nav Bar. if the box is not long enough you can reduce size of the font or use small case. if you can only. thanx!

i will check with the paete.org webmasters if we can move your website to the paete.org domain hosting, so it will have the same as elementary schools domain name (peqmnhs@paete.org). and i will also check if i have enough space at the PHNO at SITE5 hosting. paete.org is more appropriate IMHO.

i also included a link to your website and yahoogroups page from my 'Lee Quesada page on the web' at www.newsflash.org/staff/lquesada.htm
or if this link does not happen on your browser please go to www.newsflash.org and click my name (Lee Quesada) on the Welcome box.
more power!
tlee
Arjhei37

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maraming salamat po sa mga compliments.

Hope na mas mapaganda pa po namin ang website ng PEQMNHS lalo't matututo na po kami ng mga latest sa computer graphics, website designing, and others po ngayong college na po kami sa darating na school year.
Napaka swerte nga po at BS ComSci ang kukunin ko na angkop na angkop, hehehehe... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Naaprecciate po namin ng husto ang inyo pong mga compliments at comments...

More power po at God bless...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
leeq

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ar-jhay37 wrote:
Maraming salamat po sa mga compliments.

Hope na mas mapaganda pa po namin ang website ng PEQMNHS lalo't matututo na po kami ng mga latest sa computer graphics, website designing, and others po ngayong college na po kami sa darating na school year.
Napaka swerte nga po at BS ComSci ang kukunin ko na angkop na angkop, hehehehe... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Naaprecciate po namin ng husto ang inyo pong mga compliments at comments...

More power po at God bless...

dear Ar-Jhay,
Very Happy very happy to know that you will be embarking your university education next year and decided to pursue your studies in Communications! please keep us posted and continue on your website design skills for the PEQNMHS Website. keep a copy of the site's index files with you in your own PC after your graduation so you can continue to work on it and keep continuous touch online with those you are leaving behind as you continue developing it wherever you will be in the future.

i am very proud of you. your Lolo Ciano Balandra was the best friend of my oldest brother Bernardo who was a piano genius from whom, we think, our 'apo' Ron Michael <www.ronadea.com> who is autistic, got some of the piano-gene genius. Your Lolo Ciano was also my music (piano)mentor when i was a little girl.

i am recommending to the paete.org webmasters that you be included in the Milestones as what i would call "First high school Webmaster" of Alay Computer or something. so i am requesting you to email me at my private address [url]Mailto:leeq@sympatico.ca [/url] a brief high school bio to confirm and put the correct title for the MIlestones. Please and TY!
God bless all the best to your future!
dada lee
emmac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tlee,

Everyone's calling you Tlee, so I might as well use the same. I know we do not know each other personally (although I know Inang Ludy and her family), but when you mentioned that my Ama is your music mentor I feel I need to respond in one way or the other. I've been reading your postings both here and Ron's (and our $20club) and I admire how you give contributions to these sites. You're amazing!

Thank you for helping our young ones in their future endeavours.

God bless,
Emma
leeq

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emmac wrote:
Hi Tlee,

Everyone's calling you Tlee, so I might as well use the same. I know we do not know each other personally (although I know Inang Ludy and her family), but when you mentioned that my Ama is your music mentor I feel I need to respond in one way or the other. I've been reading your postings both here and Ron's (and our $20club) and I admire how you give contributions to these sites. You're amazing!

Thank you for helping our young ones in their future endeavours.

God bless,
Emma

hello, emma!
si ReyQC (my oldest pamangkin) ang nagpauso noon na instead na Tita Lee, Tlee na lang daw para hindi halata na matanda na. pero hindi na talaga matatago dahil Dada na ng marami.
Rolling Eyes Wink

thank you for your kind words. masarap soportahan mga BatangPaete natin dahil naka-inspire sila sa response nila. i enjoyed training the teachers at PES and Quinale Elem noong umuwi ako twice dahil they are all so interested and excited to learn, kaya inspired naman akong i-share yong what i know. i love them a lot and miss them.
Very Happy
so bro mo pala si Rene na Dad ni Ar-jhay... alam ko you are a very talented and musical family... we Paetenians are truly blessed with natural skills and sipag that we acquired from our parents and teachers. salamat at you are getting active dito sa cyberspace natin. i have read your postings at the List also kaya lang hindi ko pa alam kung kanino kang anak kaya silent lamang ako. Laughing .

seguro baby ka pa noong napabisita ako sa bahay ninyo sa katabi ng PES noong mga year 1965.. yata yon.
thank you for chatting with me,
tlee
emmac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, 1965 ay nasa Grade 5 pa lamang ako...kasabayan ko nga sina Beny, Nemie, Alice, Tony, etc. Kami ang Heritage Batch 66 ng PES. Thanks for your reply, too.

Regards na lamang sa mga Inang Ludy, Rey, Judy, Lucy and the rest of your family.

God bless,
Emma
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum