PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

acknowledgment to Mr. Luis Vitor, Pres.Chicago Midwest

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiecabisidan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: acknowledgment to Mr. Luis Vitor, Pres.Chicago Midwest Reply with quote

In behalf of Ibaba Elementary School and our principal Victorina B. Limlengco, I would like to acknowledge the donation of Mr. Luis Vitor, president of Paetenians, Chicago Midwest Chapter for the feeding donation he gave to our school. MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO sa tulong ninyo!!! Malaking tulong po talaga yon sa mga batang Ibaba!!! Again, million thanks po sa inyo!!!
mam lili

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: acknowledgement reply of IES Reply with quote

The Donation for the Adopt A Meal Program to your school was given by the PAETENIANS MIDWEST CHICAGO CHAPTER, thru the leadership of the honorable president Luis Vitor. The amount was sent to your shool thru Mrs. Amy Madridejos Adea. Please take note of this dahil kasabay na pinadalhan nila ang ating mga paaralan. Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE DONORS.
shiecabisidan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Rephrasing my acknowledgment Reply with quote

Im sorry po kung ang interpretation ninyo sa aking acknowlegment e ganun, so I will rephrase it. We, at the IES are thanking for the feeding donations you gave to our school, thru the leadership of Mr. Luis Vitor, Pres. Chicago Midwest Chapter. Its not in my consciousness na sinisingle out ko lang ang pasasalamat kay Mr. Vitor. Of course I am thanking the whole organization, not the President only, for all we know, all things are not possible without the help and effort of the each member, di po ba? Again, Maraming maraming salamat Po sa tulong ninyo na ipinagkaloob!!! GOD BLESS!!!
Glo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: acknowledgement reply of IES and QES... Reply with quote

Thank you & more power to PI MIDWEST/CHICAGO CHAPTER!!! Razz
Thank you Mr. President, Luis Vitor...

In behalf of PAETENIANS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER (PI SoCal),
we would like to know if you likewise received
our US$1,200.00 donation for the 3 elementary schools (PES, QES & IES)
representing July-Dec. 2005 Breakfast/Adopt-A-Meal Program.

Thank you.

Very truly yours,

For: Sonia Adea Paelmo, PI SoCal President

Gloria Basa Caguin
Treasurer

P.S. Kindly acknowledge receipt here or in Usap Paete. Thanks...

Last edited by Glo on Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
nievesb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU PO Reply with quote

Ang muli po naming pasasalamat sa inyo Mr.Vitor sa pag bibigay nyo ng tulong.Alam ko pong kahit di nyo kami kilala ay taos puso nyo kaming tinulungan bilang isa sa inyong kababayan.Salamat po ng marami ngayon poy nadito na kami sa VA at nag sisimula uli ng panibagong buhay.Muli po ang taos pusong pasasalamat sa inyo at Pagpalain po kayo ng maykapal at kumusta po sa pamilya nyo.
Gumagalang at Nagpapasalamat;
Bong,Neth,my kids and Toper Cagandahan
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum