PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frannie Wei of Gin Madriñan Villamayor-Cristobal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Frannie Wei of Gin Madriñan Villamayor-Cristobal Reply with quote

Located along National Road of Pagsanjan, Laguna

ANILAG Festival
"SANTA CRUZAN" FASHION DESIGNER COMPETITION

1st - Embroidery Category
2nd - Pandan Category

Day 1 – Pandan Category - ANILAG Festival

during the parade

featured in Unang Hirit

featured in Unang Hirit

featured in Unang Hirit

Gin got the second place

Day 2 – Coconut Category - ANILAG Festival

The model and the creator

with the staff of Frannie Wei.

Day 3 – Burda Category - ANILAG Festival

during judging

during parade

with Frannie Wei staff

got the first place

Carla, the model and Gin, the creator

Top 3 winners

Day 4 - Industrial Category - ANILAG Festival

Pinky, mother of the model, Carla, the model, andVeroAdao

Gin with her model (Carla)

tanzan as embellishments

with Jamescooper and other well known personalities

Day 7 - Grand Parade of all the models in all categories for the closing day of Anilag Festival

with James Cooper

with Gin and Mr Roland Roxas

Gin’s 2 creations with the judges

Last edited by mutuk on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
bedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: congrats to my wife Reply with quote

I would like to congratulate my loving wife for this very awesome achievements. Your creation is extraordinary. Ibang level, ika nga..hehehe... How i wish i was there to witness it first hand. Once again you have proven that you really are a very artistic, creative, innovative and free minded fashionista. And for all that you do, you always make me, our friends, all paetenians, and your family very proud. Keep up the good work and may you have many more acknowledgements and achievements to get for all of the work that you do. I love you very much!

Thank you Vice Mutuk for posting this. May God always bless you for all of your help to all of our kababayans. Maraming salamat po.!
neldab

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: super pantastik ! Reply with quote

Hi Gin ,

Binabati kita ng buong galak, pambihira na din ang iyong imahinasyon Ah ! super sa ganda ay super sa rikit ang mga disenyo mo.........Nandun kami sa booth namin ng mga oras na yun, e sa dami ng mga bumibili, sa bakod na lang kami sumampa nina Marlen at Inang Tala para masilip ang pambihira mong TALENTO! Ang totoo ay alam ko na magwawagi ka talaga, nakipag pustahan ako sa aking sarili na Walang katalo-talo ! hehehehe PANALO ako sa pustahan ! Laughing Laughing Laughing
aileenp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lowla! i'm pretty sure that our circle of friends are very proud of you! cheers to your success Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
bedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote

wheeeewwwWww!

thanks po ViCe MuTuk and Tita NeldA for sharing events by posting pictures at least we can keep in touch with our relatives and kababayan na malalayo sa atin.. .

to NiNang Vero and Ninong Jake. . thanks for being nice and helpful.. You both always there to share. It means a lot to me po.

and to my family, friends and esp. my loving husband. I would not be able to make it through without all your support.

Godbless!

gin villamayor-cristobal
Razz
pamadao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: congrats gin! Reply with quote

congrats gin! ang gaganda na nman ng creations mo. lahat ng nakakita ng flores ,wedding and my entourage's gowns eh lagi tinatanong kung sino ang gumawa.

keep it up! project runway na ba ang sunod?? Razz
pamadao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: congrats gin! Reply with quote

congrats gin! ang gaganda na nman ng creations mo. lahat ng nakakita ng flores ,wedding and my entourage's gowns eh lagi tinatanong kung sino ang gumawa.```

keep it up! project runway na ba ang sunod?? Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: