PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Luck and God Bless Apple Vicky...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mailaliwanag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Good Luck and God Bless Apple Vicky... Reply with quote

New School, new teachers, new sourroundings.... yan ang bagong pakikipagsapalaran ni Ma'am Vicky or Apple Vicky of Ibaba Elementary School. Ang ipinagmamalaki naming principal ngayon ay lilisan na sa ating mahal na eskwelahan, napakalaki ng nagawa at naitulong ni Ma'am Vicky sa IES, for almost 9 years syang nanilbihan bilang punungguro ay legacy na syang maituturing dito.
Effective Nov. 15, 2005 sya ay napromote bilang Principal II sa Bayan ng Lumban. (Wawa), Nang malaman namin na napromote si ma'am talagang nalungkot kami at halos pigilan pa sya sa kanyang pag-alis dito, pero sa kabilang banda alam namin na iyon ay isa sa katuparan ng kanyang mga pangarap.... kaya mula sa aming mga maiiwan na guro dito sa pangunguna ni Ma'am Daisy Madriņan, Mahal namin kayo mam Vicky Good Luck and May God Bless You always....

* ang despedida party po ni mam Vicky ay gaganapin bukas Nov. 17, 2005 sa ganap na alas 10:00 ng umaga.
tcdedios

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Mula sa pamilya ng Diega Cagandahan vda. de Dios.... Reply with quote

Congratulation at God bless po Ma'am Vicky!!!

Salamat po sa pagtangkilik at pagsuporta kay prof.

+
amdg
odettes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Conratulations ma'am vicky! Reply with quote

the "despidida "party" tendered yesterday in honor of ma'am vicky bonsol-limlengco by the teachers' association of Ibaba Elementary Schools headed by ma'am daisy madriņan was very successful.

it was attended by our mayor, vice mayor, councilors,ma'am nancy arevalo(Paete District supervisor), ma'am glo martinez of PES, ma'am lily a. valdellon of QES, "S" organization, a barkadahan of teachers from the 3 public elementary schools, fil and sonia paelmo, mrs. mylene samonte-capco, IES alumni president and niece of ma'am vicky, some members of the family and relatives of the honoree, teachers of the 3 schools, some parents and pupils of IES.

the program/lunch lasted for more than 3 hours.

the testimonies and messages shared by some teachers, mylene capco, coun. ronald valdellon, ma'am nancy and others showed ma'am vicky deserves her long-overdue promotion from principal 1 to principal 2. she has done so much for IES, its pupils and teachers and the entire Paete community.

the poems, song and dance numbers rendered in the program revealed how much ma'am vicky is loved by the people whose lives she has touched and whom she has inspired with her dedication and sincere service.

sabi nga ni Mayor Noel, "the loss of Ibaba Elementary School is the gain of Wawa Elementary School (Lumban)."

muli po ikinararangal po namin ang promotion ng ating dakilang punong-guro at kababayan. CONGRATULATIONS and MORE POWER, MA'AM VICKY (APPLE VICKY)!

salamat din po sa masarap na tanghalian...
vermad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Reply with quote

Ma'am Vicky Limlengco: Congratulations on your promotion. And more power to you. Meron bang Computer Lab 'yong school sa Lumban?

Ver Madrinan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vicky limlengco

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: thank you message Reply with quote

To my kapuso and kapamilya Maila Liwanag, Hon. Coun. Odette Fadul-Sunga, Mr. Tom de Dios, & Paetenians President Mr VEr Madriņan,

Thank you very much for your messages and wishes re my promotion to Principal II. Leaving Paete was really one of the crossroads in my life that I courageously decided. It hurts but I have to move on. Sana I'll still have a chance to go back before my retirement. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

My greatest regret in my promotion is that I was automatically out of PAETECH. I will no longer be Apple Vicky of Paete but watermelon of
Lumban Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Paano na kaya ako without the Paetenians? without the very generous Prof. Angel? without Mayor Cadayona and the Sanguniang Bayan who were all suportive during my stay? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Pres. Ver, wala po Computer Lab dun. Isa lang po computer sa office. Sana before I leave I'll be able to multiply it like what we did in Paete. I just hope I'll meet there people like you whose minds and hearts are focused to their roots. SALUDO TALAGA AKAO SA INYO PAETENIANS!

To Coun. Odette Fadul-Sunga, thanks for the message. You're really a journalist. (I like your articles in Matanglawin).Kumpleto at nakatataba ng puso ang write-up mo. Salamat ha. Thanks , too to Vice-Mayor Rojilyn Bagabaldo and all councilors for witnessing one of the memorable events in my life. Laughing Very Happy

To Tom de Dios, Prof's brother, thank you, too for your help and support to the school during the training for parents and teachers. You're great!

To Maila Liwanag, one of my computer teachers, thank you sa message mo. Sorry ngayon ko lang nasagot, bago lang nabasa ang message. Alam mo naman Kinder pa lang ako sa pagiinternet, kailangan pa ang alalay. I'm wishing you good luck. Sana ma-permanent ka na. Ituloy mo sana computer lessons/training sa mga bata. Take care of our computer Lab. The school needs you. Wink

To everybody,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Congratulations and Best Wishes Reply with quote

Ma'm Limlengco;

Congratulations and I wish you the best in your position. I am trying my best to spread what we started in Paete. Hopefully, others will follow. God bless all of us.
vermad

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Computer in Lumban Reply with quote

Mam Apple Vicky:

Meron akong ilang kaibigang taga Lumban. Ipakikita ko itong message ninyo at ang ating wonderful Computer Labs sa mga elementary school para maigaya sila at gawin din nila ang ginawa natin sa Paete. Mamumuno po tayo sa buong Laguna, o kahit sa buong bansa sa pamamagitan ng halimbawa.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
odettes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: thank you message Reply with quote

To Coun. Odette Fadul-Sunga, thanks for the message. You're really a journalist. (I like your articles in Matanglawin).Kumpleto at nakatataba ng puso ang write-up mo. Salamat ha.

Ma'am Vicky,

Thank you so much for reading my few articles/essays in Matanglawin and appreciating my writing talent. I have realized that it's not yet too late to develop this "latent" talent of mine. As I've said before, I have never had any formal background and training in journalism. I used to consider myself as a frustrated writer.

Thanks to Matanglawin Quarterly Newsette (MQN)and Usap Paete/Paete Mailing List for giving me the opportunity to expose and enhance this passion for writing. I believe I have been inspired by our kababayans to write and express my thoughts and feelings through these media.

I feel good and flattered and motivated to write more because of encouragement from people like you, Ma'am Vicky. I hope I could reach and touch more people because whatever I write not only comes from my mind but also from the heart.

Again, I would say, "I believe in the POWER of the PEN."
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum