PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online edition of Quinalian Newspaper

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Online edition of Quinalian Newspaper Reply with quote

Please click below to read the newspaper from QES

The Quinalian
vermad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: QES Newspaper Reply with quote

Congrats to the staff of the QUINALIAN. The newspaper is very professionaly done. It is more amazing considering that it is produced by grammar school kids. Hi, Ariadne, your parents must be proud of you. WE are proud of you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amork

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Reply with quote

To The Quinalian Staff, Mam Lili and Mam Nieves,

Congratulations! Your school paper has improved a lot.

Mam Lili, please work on to pursue our plan of holding a summer-workshop on campus journalism for teacher-advisers and selected staffers. Sabi ninyo noon, gusto ninyo kayo ang mag-host sa Quinale para sa Paete District. Marami pa po akong gustong i-share sa kanila which i believe will help them improve their newspapering craft.

Maaari pong ang maging problem ninyo ay logistics para po sa honorarium ng mga invited kong 2-3 resource speakers, pero siguro po pag napagtulungan ng 3 schools ay magkakaroon ng solution.

Again, I will tag along with me the best advisers of Cavite who will help me hone the skills of our young staffers, and the advisers too. Maganda na po ang diario ninyo, pero pagagandahin pa po natin. Someday, gusto ko pong ang Quinale at ang Ibaba ay maging CMMA winner din po katulad ng Paete Central at ng aming school dito sa Tanza. Kasi po last October, The Clarion won as the Best Student Organ in the High School Level sa CMMA. This is our second CMMA trophy. For me now, for you someday.

Sige po, again, my congratulations!

rgrds,
mam amor
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to reiterate the following:

Competitions can serve a good purpose by encouraging and inspiring our students to improve in whatever they do. However, we need to emphasize collaboration as well in our classrooms. It is important that we do not set our eyes upon winning a trophy or a medal, but only on making sure that with every opportunity, we give our very best. The objective is not to win. The dream is not to bring gold. The aspiration should be: To become men and women who are fully alive. That is the glory of God.
nievesb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Congratulatuons Reply with quote

Congratulatioms to Prof.Angel De Dios for making the online newspaper made by the quinalians.It reminded me of my job as a newspaper cartoonist as so as writing editor.Im glad that I saw my cousins and Im glad that they are in good shape. Thank You for making the website!

Bernard Yves Bagalso
ma'm lili

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Online: The Quinalian .... Reply with quote

To dear ma'm Amor,
I assure you my invitation to hold a District Training Re-Journalism will come true. Right now, we have already some advanced logistic from a very dear friend. We need to confer the plans of activities and the apppropriate date/s wherein many could attend and be more benefited.
Tell me when and where we could talk with my quinalian staff.
Thank you. Regards, ma'm lili
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum