PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THANKS TO PAETE MUNICIPAL COUNCIL

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VICKY B. LIMLENGCO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: THANKS TO PAETE MUNICIPAL COUNCIL Reply with quote

To Mayor Noel Cadayona, Vice-Mayor Rojilyn Bagabaldo & Councilors,

Thanks a lot for your love and concern to our school!

To Ka Noel, sorry sa aking mga pangungulit para sa kapakanan ng aming mga bata. Sana po ay patuloy pa ninyo silang tulungan para di mahuli sa makabagong teknolohiya. Kulang po talaga kami sa mga tauhan sa paaralan kaya kung minsan ay hindi kami makasunod sa inyong mga inaasahan sa amin. Sana po ay mabigyan kami ng Computer Teacher.

Sa Sangguniang Bayan headed by Vice-Mayor Rojilyn Bagabaldo, maraming salamat sa inyong pagdalo sa Despedida Party. first to come and last to leave kayo, salamat talaga. Your presence made me very special. TULUNGAN PA PO SA NA NINYO AMING PAARALAN. Kayo ang mga itinuturing naming tunay na kapamilya at kapuso.

To all, thank you very much. GOD BLESS PAETE! MABUHAY! Laughing Very Happy Smile
odettes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: you're welcome, ma'am vicky Reply with quote

i thank the LORD for giving me the opportunity to become a public servant. i have learned and have been learning a lot from this field of public service. I owe GOD for allowing me to be touched by people like you who have shown great concern for the youth and our hometown.

i would always treasure special events such as your "despidida party" in ibaba elementary school because they truly inspire me and give me the strength to pursue serving our kababayans, especially the young and the less fortunate.
kanoel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mareng Vicky,
You are most welcome. Your pangungulit is music to my ear. I'll find some ways to give the IES an additional computer teacher. Meanwhile, good luck to your new position. More power,
Ka Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum